A lot has happened, but it doesn’t feel like it! Still!
Launched an EP, produced two music videos, improved my sewing skills, designed dresses & blouses, got engaged, moved to Texas, saw 16 states in one week, started a garden, made a few websites & my businesses made more money than last year.
I read some of my new years resolution from last year, and didn’t do them, so I will do it this year!
Next years resolution:
– Get a mandolin & guitar set down and perform at least 15 times! (open mics, garden parties, etc)
– Get the Lucid Living music project out there with performances across this great nation. (at least 10 performances!)
– Get an instrumental soundtrack down then use them for my helpful how-to videos I will produce about gardening! Hybrid project!
– Master ear training and sight reading (I know how to do it, but some people can just play music from just looking at it, like reading a book!).
– Master gardening
– Be more serious, add new products, advertise and market.
– Participate in at least 3 artisan fairs!
– Continue to work out every single day.
Contributing to Society/Volunteering
– Produce at least 12 how-to videos