I am a multi-media artist and a polymath of sorts.
From Montreal, raised in various locations in Ontario (mainly London & Toronto), went to university back in Montreal, toughed it out as an independent woman and now currently married, living in a small town in south Texas.
These days I:
- Freelance in online marketing, with a specialty in AdWords
- Produce music
- Sew organic cotton clothes
- Gardening my own food
- Work out to YouTube channels, fitness blender or blogilates!
Now for the eccentricities!
- Left handed
- Writes backwards in journal
- Only skirts policy since 2007
- Avid cyclist
- Addicted to learning
- Chocolo-holic, but to be honest with you I don’t remember the last time I ate chocolate. Since moving to the states, I avoided eating chocolate as the chocolate does not taste as good as the ones in Canada (even the same brands and all, it just doesn’t taste the same!)
What do I know!?
- Music production, songwriting, composing and arrangement
- Software of choice:
- Logic Pro X
- Instruments of choice:
- Synths, including Microbrute, and VSTs such as Sylenth and ES2
- Singing and harmony singing
- A little bit of mastering
- Practicing interval and chord identification and detecting pitches
- Adobe Premiere, video editing
- Basic photography and videography
- Dying clothes
- Pattern making
- Silkscreening basics
- Sewing organic cotton clothes!
- Growing from seeds and harvesting seeds
- Pest management
- Composting and vermicomposting
I’ve had some interesting dreams. Many I forgot.
I experienced sleep paralysis and vivid dreaming and lucid dreaming. Though I can’t remember it anymore, I remember the memories…
Still curious to learn more? Express your interest in the form of a…