What can you achieve with new years resolutions in the “business world” and “art world” when the “life world” has been jam packed with an international move, getting married and pregnancy news all in one year!?
It may be overwhelming for some, but not enough to hold me down!
- Worked on a few new songs
- Slightly increased my music production skills.
- Got the attention from my dream producer.
- Performed & collaborated with my husband.
- Designed new clothes.
- Made some sales and a reputation via etsy and artisan fairs.
- Learned natural dyeing.
- My husband set up a fabulous sewing studio!
- Learned more seamstress stuff (patternmaking, etc)
- Grew a lot of my own food!
- Started a youtube channel about gardening with 20 videos that already has almost 100 subscribers (without advertising!)
So what do I plan on doing in 2018?
- I will finish an album.
- Relaunch clothing line with at least 50 items and aggressive marketing.
- Expand my YouTube channel with well produced videos at least once a week.
- Expand Home in a Metronome with at least 10 more new posters.