If you would like to support your good old friend me, then why not buy a thing or two from this baby registry!? Thanks in advance!
I thought this would be easy, I had the perfect girl’s name, but I do not have the perfect boy’s name. And guess what I am having? Yea.
It has to be two syllables, at most three. Easy to pronounce. A nice ring. A strong presence. Very unique. I don’t want hundreds of people to have the same name (since his last name will be common). Also, I don’t want the name to be associated with any culture (nor any religion!). This has to be the name of a brighter future! So I thought about using scientific names, like Argon or Radon. My husband is against this of course. I’m also trying to invent a new sounding name, but unfortunately nothing unique is coming up, they are all taken! So let me know if you have something!
What can you achieve with new years resolutions in the “business world” and “art world” when the “life world” has been jam packed with an international move, getting married and pregnancy news all in one year!?
It may be overwhelming for some, but not enough to hold me down!
- Worked on a few new songs
- Slightly increased my music production skills.
- Got the attention from my dream producer.
- Performed & collaborated with my husband.
- Designed new clothes.
- Made some sales and a reputation via etsy and artisan fairs.
- Learned natural dyeing.
- My husband set up a fabulous sewing studio!
- Learned more seamstress stuff (patternmaking, etc)
- Grew a lot of my own food!
- Started a youtube channel about gardening with 20 videos that already has almost 100 subscribers (without advertising!)
So what do I plan on doing in 2018?
- I will finish an album.
- Relaunch clothing line with at least 50 items and aggressive marketing.
- Expand my YouTube channel with well produced videos at least once a week.
- Expand Home in a Metronome with at least 10 more new posters.
This is an adage I think I will go by! Doesn’t mean you have to be overtly nice to everyone. Sometimes snapping a good point they disagree with helps too! Just do it in a diplomatic un-insulting manner.
Is it possible to have a completely healthy life? Can we have work, fitness, fresh food, academics, hobbies, family and friends all at the same time? Or can we only pick a few?
Well, I imagine that in this “healthy” society where you have it all, the friends and family would be involved in either (or all of) work, fresh food, academics, fitness and/or hobbies. Example, instead of hanging out with your friend/family in the living room watching tv or going to a cafe just chatting, you would have that chat as the soundtrack when going to the gym together, going to the groceries together, cooking together, taking a class together, etc. Shared experience is what makes for stronger relationships, not only shared interest or chemistry.
Eating a plant based diet on a budget may not be expensive, but it takes a lot a lot a lot of time! If you make everything from scratch and fresh, be prepared to be a slave in your own kitchen, all day, every day. It’s gotten to the point where I have two dish dry racks! You will most likely go to the grocery store once a day, and sometimes even twice.
Oh and I’m not even mentioning having an edible garden!