It’s not all that bad!
1. I was totally in the dark not knowing what was wrong with the sentences in my short stories. The anguish was consuming me. I digest a good dose of short stories every week and have read many books on the art, but nothing helped. A random book off the shelf unlocked a world of profound literary insight! I am forever grateful to the genius author, Bobby Christmas for giving me a chance to write in style! I will tighten my sentences, avoid adverbs and eliminate useless pronouns wherever possible. Each chapter deserves a reread! I don’t want any invaluable detail to be over sighted. I am convinced that this book was the very thing I’ve been looking for in my quest to become published! Horrah!
2. scribendi.com has been another discovery that I’ve been extremely grateful for! This BBB accredited online editor provides speedy and top notch prose polish at the best rate yet!
3. The best days of my life have been at Gram Parson’s in Tampa Florida, but I’m going to get into details on that in its own blog, maybe even a book, maybe even a documentary. It’s that cool!
4. Good friends.
5. Cool musicians. Thanks.
6. A rare act of kindness that happened lately… a good man offered his hand while I was in some befuddling muck. He has withheld judgment when I thought he would be the one to have it the most. To my surprise he has only been encouraging and caring and this has restored faith in myself… and humanity. He is probably the only one reading this blog.
7. Oh, and thanks to all the people on the internet who put their free time in sharing their expertise! You made life easier.
8. I almost forgot to mention my Mom who still talks to me no matter how heated our arguments get. I made a site to showcase her paintings, http://shanapaints.ca in case you are interested…